Monday, September 9, 2013

an open post

Today wasn't a run day. But it was a great day! For one of the first times ever, I didn't hurt the day after a run. Heck, I really didn't hurt much after the run either. So that's some great news. Looking back on the run, it was pretty amazing, and I really proved a lot to myself.

I've come a long way in the last year. Looking back, this all started with a conversation about the number of energy drinks I was consuming. That set things in motion. That was the start. A few months later came the invite to join a P90X challenge group. My life has been changed forever. I could go on and on thanking this person and that person. It's been a collective effort. Everyone who has helped changed my life in one way or another has been amazing. What they have given me has been nothing short of amazing. I've tried my best to give back as much as I can, in what ever way I can.

I'm extremely thankful for all the support that I've gotten over the last couple of months. It really blows my mind. I don't think I can really express how I feel. I have some amazing friends and family behind me. This is a whole new ballgame for me. This is has really changed things. Thank you everyone for all your support, I really do appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment